Monday, November 07, 2005

Maybe it was good I wasn't there


My Love Biscuit was away for a wedding this past weekend, which time away I enjoyed, though I wish I could have been at this wedding, as it sounds amazing. (Crepe station at the reception, anyone?)

His friend who got married was the last of his high school friends to marry, and at they are all in their late 30's now, he got a lot of prodding about when HIS wedding would be. He's the only single one left, you see.

Now, to be fair, he is hepped up on the idea of marriage. I am the one standing in the way. My friend Michael suggested I have a t-shirt made that would say "I'm the Problem" to wear to events like this. True, true.

Anyway, I have been completely ruined by a photo taken of us at another wedding this summer. One look at the photo (above) and the whole group of his friends nodded their heads, as if one person, and said, oh, yeah, let us know when your wedding is.

Damn photo. If we didn't look so bleedin' happy....

No comments: