Sunday, September 03, 2006

Sooo close

I'm tipsy and almost done. Man, I want to think the best of people, but there are a couple of people here who truly act like bitches! The sad part is how great most of these people are and how a few insecure, sad people have made us feel unwelcome. We performed in a cabaret today and so many people asked afterwards whether we would be coming back next year. I hardly knew how to tell them that a couple of our fellow cast members had made us feel so unwelcome that it would be stupid to subject ourselves to such treatment again!

So, I'm drinking through my alcohol because...well, we're almost done, so I have to use it up, right? Heh.

I really have to fall into bed now. But I have a feeling that when I've finally finished and left here, I might have to do an expose in blog form to work through the shit that has been piled upon me this summer.

Tomorrow is our last day. I'm pleased. I've been looking forward to it. But there are people I'll miss, so it is bittersweet.

G'night for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to miss your musical updates. Good news for me is that a tour of Camelot is coming to my campus. No sign of guys and dolls though. :) oh, and it turns out that my dept. chair does research on community theatre organizing! In fact, he's Capt Von Trapp in a local production next month.

As for your summer, why are people so determined to exclude others? WHY? Your regular crew is more mature, right?