Monday, September 10, 2012

Ourselves as others see us

You know that moment when everything turns inside out and suddenly you see yourself from the outside and you realize how fucking stupid you are?  I can't guarantee you've had one of these moments but I'll go out on a limb and guess yes.

Anyway, I've had them, frequently (and recently), and here's another now.  I'm genuinely horrified by myself.

I'm going to attempt to give up blogging.  I can't guarantee I will, because I may decide that since no one ever reads this, it doesn't matter if it's poorly written and merely chronicles my total failure as a human being.  

I know it sounds weak to say I'll try harder not to be a repetitive idiot.  However, I will try harder.

Also, I will get some sleep.  And possibly delete this in the morning.  Things look better in the morning, sometimes.

No comments: