Thursday, May 19, 2005

Bring it On

Ok, people, I'm ready. I can handle it. I will even welcome it. Go ahead and . . . post a comment. When I started this shindig, I was doing it much like a bad yet enthusiastic dancer risks a few tentative shimmies in a dark corner of a crowded floor. I thought, I'll write myself a few snippets and hope no one ever goes looking for them.

But I find I like the comments. (Thanks to the two of you - I know who you are.) So, if you are one of the handful of people who ever take a look at this page, I invite you to join the fun. I will even challenge you to a) come up with your own Missed Connections ad, b) Offer your own personal rant subject, or c) write a haiku praising your favorite food. I had a co-worker who had a sideline in Spam haiku, see if you can top that.

Try it, people! Hey, I could ask you for money, but I just want your thoughts. So much cheaper.

(Also, it's very uncool, but I still love Oasis. I can't help it. I try to stop but the backbeat gets me. Please don't tell anyone. Well, anyone else.)

1 comment:

tokyocrunch said...

"Surfing isn't a matter of life and death.

It's more important than that."

Open query: Should I put this on my résumé?