Tuesday, January 10, 2012

2012

Year of the Dragon.  I'm tired - we're going through tech, and it's painstaking.  This is an exceptionally tech-heavy show, and some of my love for it is just dialed in right now because everything is taking a really, really long time.  Like we're doing the play in molasses.

I'm a little bit bored, to be honest.  More because tech is a boring process than anything else.  I have a book but my current one just isn't very absorbing.  Hmm...that's a fair point - I was enjoying tech much more when I was reading a more exciting book.  Maybe I should stick to trashy novels until we're out of this phase.

I'm still just astonished by how nice everyone is.  Interesting, too.  I will spend the next 3 months with these people, so that's a happy discovery.

I wish I had some deep insights for you (and me), but most of my energy is being spent making sure I can help and not hinder this process.  And trying not to get frustrated because everything is ssoooooo slllooooowwww.


No comments: