Friday, March 23, 2012

Bunnies

I love bunnies.  Their adorable fluffy feet, the wispy flash of their pointless cottonball tails, the way their front legs and back legs work in tandem together, hoppity hoppity.

If I'm in a bad mood, a picture of a bunny can nearly always lift my spirits.  Something about their baleful eyes, silently regarding you as something they could feasibly nibble upon, and the wiggle wiggle wiggle of those noses, these details work on me the way endless beach noises work on other people - a calming, gentle tug toward sanity and peace.

I had bunnies as a kid.  I'd like one now, but our landlord is very against inside animals.

Ok, that's a little bit about bunnies.  Just to balance out the screaming, panic, and distress.  I'm going to go look at The Daily Bunny now.  I highly recommend this website.  A bunny picture every single day.  It's the new ice cream, y'all.

No comments: