Monday, December 31, 2012

Ten minutes

I've got about 3 minutes left on our ten minute break.  The only trouble with this show and this experience is that it's so fun I cannot believe it is happening to me.  I am working with such talented people that it's hard to imagine I have anything I can bring to the process that will be of value.

I'm trying to ignore that idea, because even if I'm just taking up space, I'm the one that got this job and I might as well damn well enjoy it.

Because it's awesome.  Today I'm sitting around for 6 hours of rehearsal in order to learn one crossover, which could be an irritating concept but it's so fun to watch the show get blocked and choreographed that I don't mind at all.  I don't have anywhere I'd rather be.

Wow.  It's pretty rare to be able to say that, all in all.  I don't have anywhere at all I'd rather be.  I might want to be a better version of myself in this place, but there's nowhere I'd rather be.

Back in.  Hooray.

No comments: