Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Active

I'm trying to invest in preparation (she wrote while avoiding learning lines, making breakfast, or washing her face).

Hmmm.  I think I see a problem here.  In general, I'm trying to do more things instead of wallowing - clean the kitchen, go running, sit down and write something.  The sunshine helps - I don't think I'm ever aware how much I'm affected by seasonal disorder until the weather lets up and I perk up.  Granted, I'm really bad at realizing why I might be low, unless something specific has happened, and really good at blaming myself without considering chemical imbalance.

However, the "problem" is that I was going to sit here, cozy on the sofa, and write a little today before going to have my hair dyed.  Hair dyed!!  Yay!!  I'm gonna wash the blue right out of my hair.  But if I do that, I won't eat breakfast.

So, later, I guess.  There's never enough time to both procrasinate and get things done, I'll tell you that.

No comments: