Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Who are you, stalker??

So I've got some free time, and I've just written that no one ever reads this blog, which made me go check my stats, which made me realize that after months of really no one reading this blog, someone came by and read most of it. Yesterday.

Who is my stalker?? I have ideas but I'm sure to be wrong.

Also, Blogger lets you see how people are finding your blog and when I look at the history for all time, I find a search string that made me laugh my ass off:

actress "no one *** wants * to hear ***what I* think"

(The astericks aren't really there but I'm trying to confuse future search engines.)

As my husband said, "Do you really use that phrase a lot?" The answer is no, but apparently I use it often enough for someone to look for me that way. Which also makes me laugh my ass off.

Oh, stalker. I hope you come back so you can see you've brightened my day considerably. I typed leave a comment but I can't guarantee my stalker enjoyed any of my ranting.

Wow. Life is fun sometimes. This is one of those times.

Oh, and don't miss the new post below - TWO in one day after such a long drought! It's all for you, stalker! How you inspire.

No comments: