Friday, August 05, 2011

Endings

We leave Michigan tomorrow.  It's been a weird year for this gig for me (this was my fourth year with this Shakespeare company), so leaving has its positives, but it's bittersweet nonetheless.  I feel...ah, who cares what I feel, I'm just ricocheting between extremes these days, right?


It has been exceptionally easy to waste time here, and in fact I should head off to the beach momentarily to have one more shot at loafing.  There are all sorts of things I've not been getting around to - phone calls and writing and general work that should be done. (I owe some of you phone calls...sorry, it is true that I don't get good phone reception where I'm staying right now.)  It's hard to feel like any of the things I'm delaying are important.  And technically, yes, I guess none of it is important.  Or all of it is.

I don't seem to have anything to say, so I'll just stop abruptly.  Happy summer, all.

No comments: