Monday, January 21, 2013

DAY OFF

I don't want to wish any of the awesome project away, really, I don't.  But by god, this first real, true day off in three weeks is welcome.  My head feels like cotton wool, and I didn't get out of bed until about 1 pm.  I need some recuperation time.

Yesterday was fine, double shows again, but at least then I wasn't hung over - I was still tired, because we've been going going going without a pause, but I tried not to eat too much or add anything into my body that would make it feel worse.  It's a fun show, especially with enormous audiences, and they really have a great time watching it.  Reviews have been very positive as well, even if they aren't quite as rabidly enthusiastic as for this theatre's holiday show.  Still, I think so far we can be counted as a success, and it's a ball.

The one down side other than the commute is that now that we're actually open, we only run the awesome project two more weeks.  That's it.  Which seems like a shame.

I want to write more beautifully than this, but the cotton wool just won't cooperate this morning.  Maybe tomorrow.

Today:  no coffee, no sugar, no chocolate, no alcohol, no caffeine of any kind.  Nothing goes into this body except protein, fruits, and vegetables.  Not that I won't have those things again, I just want to be extremely good to myself today.

No comments: