Friday, January 18, 2013

Urgh

It was opening night.   I was a little nervous.

I drank a lot more than I meant to.  My husband had a drink waiting for me after, and then another right as I finished that one, and then another.  And there might have been some other substances before the night ended.

It was lovely.  There's unexpected drama that I'm not entirely sorted out on - rumors of married people sleeping together (they could be, but then again, maybe they weren't?  Confusing...), the explanation of some behind the scenes stress, the outpouring of love between mostly drunk people.

I'm fuzzy, and there's definitely a hangover here, but I think it will be ok for the 4 pm show today.  But the 8 pm show - oog.

Note to self:  drink slower, and go to sleep the first time it occurs to you, closer to 2 pm than to 4 pm.  Especially when you're staying in a hotel and need to be out of it by 11 am.

I had a great time last night, though, and this really is a fun group of people.

No comments: